PROGRAM IN GRAPHIC DESIGN
Learn from the Professionals
Graphic Design is a combination of text, images, designs & illustrations in a presentable layout for print. It has a wide array of requirements like Design for Art, Illustration, Advertising, Photography, Image Editing for Newspapers, Magazines, Displays, The Print Media etc., to name a few.
Become professional artist
This program caters to all different forms of print-related activities, wherein a student learns right from the basics till the advanced forms of Graphic Design. In this program, we cover the world’s best printing tools and technologies with a strong focus on Design.
- Increase design and visualization skills
- Learn complete Graphic Design production pipeline
- Continuous evaluation through examination, competitions, and activities
- Placement support
Be Industry Ready
Students walk away with a rich portfolio comprising of text, image, illustrations, logo design etc. This portfolio will be a gateway to joining the graphic design industry.
- Weekday batches: 5 days a week (2 hours per day)
- Practical session backed by theory explanation
- Practical assignment and Project based learning
- Industry-aligned creative and technical programs
- Design & Illustration concept
- Computer Graphics
- Digital Illustration – 1
- Digital Illustration – 2
- Digital Layout Design
- Design for Printing, Advertising and Packaging
- Assignment & Portfolio Building
Emerging student profile
Students will have the requisite skills to digitally compile artworks for illustrations, advertisements, photography, image editing, Press Ads, Magazine Artwork, Promotional Displays etc. He / She will also have the basic understanding of Design & Composition, hence delivering good results.